Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy in the processing of personal data and the security of all business data are important matters that we consider in our business processes. Here we will inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
RESPONSIBLE ACC. ART. 4 ABS. 7 EU DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Phone: +49 (0) 711 / 80 02 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 711 / 80 02 – 100
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski
Telefon: +49 241 / 44688 25
§ 1 LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) As far as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
(2) Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract, whose party is the data subject. This also applies to processing operations, which are necessary to carry out pre-contractual actions.
(3) As far as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) If essential interests of the data subject or of another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) If the processing of personal data is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR will serve as the legal basis for the processing.
§ 2 DATA ERASURE AND STORAGE DURATION
(1) The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage is cancelled.
(2) Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject.
(3) The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards expires, unless further storage of the data is required for the conclusion or the performance of a contract.
§ 3 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be referred to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory obligations of retention exist.
(3) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes as outlined. We also specify the defined criteria concerning the storage period.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not sign up or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect those personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (concrete page)
• Access status/ HTTP status code
• The amount of data transferred in each case
• The website the request comes from (referrer)
• Those pages of our website, that you specifically have visited
• Browser: type, version and set language
• Operating system: type and version
- Screen resolution
- Color depth
- Size of browser window
- Installed browser plugins
(1) In addition to the data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective order in general.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
• Transient Cookies (b)
• Persistent Cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This particularly includes the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and you can, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. "Third Party Cookies" are cookies that have been set by a third party and therefore not by the actual website you are currently visiting. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website in the latter case.
§ 4 FURTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services, which you can use if you are interested. If this is the case, you must usually provide further personal data, which we use to perform the respective service and to which the data processing principles apply. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. Providing information in fields not marked in this way is optional.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, all data provided by you, such as your e-mail address and your name for example, will be stored by us to be able to answer your questions.
(3) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, they are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Below you will find information on your rights as a person concerned according to Art. 15 GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and you can contact us directly. If you demand these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, considering the related legal requirements and restrictions. In this context, we may ask you for further information. We will explain the results of our examination and our procedure for fulfilling your request. It is possible that we may not be able to meet your wishes completely in the manner you request.
This does not intend to prevent you from claiming your rights from us or from asking us about them. We will be glad to answer all your questions.
(1) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which of your personal data are processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of processing, if applicable on recipients to whom we have disclosed data about you, on the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, unless we have collected this data directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge an appropriate administration fee for these copies.
(2) Right to correction
You have the right to demand from us the correction of any inaccurate information we hold about you. This also includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to cancellation
You have the right to request the deletion of data that we have stored about you. If we have published data about you, this also includes our obligation to forward your request for deletion, all links to this data as well as copies or replications of this data to other persons responsible for the processing of this published personal data within the framework of the "right to be forgotten" pursuant to Art. 17 para. 2 GDPR, considering available technology and the implementation costs.
(4) Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to require us to restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. After that, the processing of these data is only possible with your consent or for a few, legally defined purposes.
(5) Right of opposition to processing
If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may lodge an objection against the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the respective description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or we will point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, based on which we will continue processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction using the contact channels listed above.
(6) Right to revoke consent under data protection law
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given the former to us.
(7) Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive information about yourself that you have provided to us from us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the transfer to another person responsible. At your request and considering the available technical possibilities, this also includes the direct transfer from us to the other person responsible.
(8) Right to appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(9) Automated decision making including profiling
You have the right to obtain information on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and meaningful information on the logic involved and on the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
§ 6 E-MAIL-BASED INFORMATION SERVICES
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the given e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation we save your e-mail address for sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can withdraw your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
§ 7 WEB ANALYTICS
The legal basis for the use of all web analysis tools listed in this section is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR, i.e. the protection of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors. We are interested in analyzing the use of our website by our website visitors to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. If the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or if we also use it for other interests of ours, we will immediately inform you about this in the explanation of the respective analysis tool.
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information about your use of this website, which is generated by the cookies, is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be referred to you personally. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded, and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
User Terms and Conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Data Protection Overview: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
§ 8 SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
1. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps. Our purpose is to increase the attractiveness of our website by displaying interactive maps directly on our website, which enables you to easily use the map function. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives information that you have called up the respective subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account with which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly linked to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact Google.
(3) Further information on the purpose and on the scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. You will also find more information about your rights and privacy settings at: Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
2. Integration of other third-party services
(1) On this website, we also use offers from Google (fonts). By using these offers, we can offer you a better user experience on our website. This serves our interest in increasing the attractiveness of our website. The legal basis for the use of these offers is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) When you visit the website, the respective third-party provider receives information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 5 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether this third party provides a user account through which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to the third party, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile with the respective third-party provider, you must log out before activating the button. The third-party provider may store your data as a user profile and may use it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact the respective third-party provider.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers notified below. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy:
(4) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland;
www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
3. Facebook Fanpage
(1) The use of our Facebook Fanpage requires the collection of personal data. Some are also collected during an unannounced visit. More specifically, metadata (frequency, duration, location from which the "Like" information was collected, when are users online, what contributions fans receive, which fans interact with what contributions, information about the device used), personal information (gender, age, location, language, and other demographic information) are collected from Facebook. This personal information is used here for statistical purposes. The legal basis for the benefit is Art. 6 Para. 1 f of the GDPR.
(2) As a user, you can exercise your rights in accordance with Art. 12 - 23 DSGVO. Detailed explanations can be found in § 5, Rights of the person concerned.
(3) For more information about Facebook's data policy, please visit
www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, sowie Informationen zu den Insight-Daten auf www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data
(4) According to Art. 26 GDPR there is a joint responsibility between us and Facebook. You can find the contract about it at www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
§ 9 ONLINE-Advertising
1. Google Tag Manager
(1) This website uses Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through a single interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. The Tag Manager is a cookieless domain. This means that no cookies are used, and no personal data is collected. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.